This is my version of the wall words that I have seen and loved in other peoples homes. I have looked at them online, and a lot of them are very pricey. I tried to cut the words using vinyl and my Cricut, but didn't have much luck.
Soooo, I decided to cut the letters out using black cardstock and the Cricut. Once I did that, I ran them through my Xyron to put adhesive on the back. Prince Charming carefully measured and we put them up on the wall. It was pretty easy... to cut anyway. It took some time to put the letters up, but it's done!
I figure this will probably come down like the vinyl would have. The only challenge will be cleaning these letters. I change my mind so often that these will probably be taken down before I have to clean them. Until then, I'll just enjoy them.