Lilly Sue has passed the Honest Scrap award onto me! The requirements are to list 10 things about myself, and then to pass it on.
So here goes!
1. If I could afford to, I would own a huge farm and take in as many homeless animals as I possibly could. I firmly believe in animal adoption!
2. I hate to be alone! As much as I say I would just love some "me time", it's really not something that I enjoy. Wierd, huh? I absolutely love having a house full.
3. My husband is my very best friend. I feel so fortunate to be able to spend everyday of my life with such a special man!
4. I am so proud of my children that it brings me to tears!!! I am that mom that sits in the stands my my kids football games (both George and Josie play tackle football) and is brought to tears at the sight of them in their uniforms.
5. I LOVE my family! I mean my entire family! I absolutely love my aunts and uncles... they are like extensions of my parents. I adore my cousins... they are all like brothers and sisters to me! I love nothing more than to get together as a big group for a bbq or something. They all have the best sense of humor!
6. I love to curl up on the couch with a great mystery.
7. I love the feel of a paintbrush in my hand.
8. I want to be a stay at home mom.
9. I believe in angels.
10. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream!
Stay tuned, because I'll be passing this onto some of you later!!!
Thanks, Lilly Sue!