Sunday, March 29, 2009
I hope you are havving a great weekend!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
So here goes!
1. If I could afford to, I would own a huge farm and take in as many homeless animals as I possibly could. I firmly believe in animal adoption!
2. I hate to be alone! As much as I say I would just love some "me time", it's really not something that I enjoy. Wierd, huh? I absolutely love having a house full.
3. My husband is my very best friend. I feel so fortunate to be able to spend everyday of my life with such a special man!
4. I am so proud of my children that it brings me to tears!!! I am that mom that sits in the stands my my kids football games (both George and Josie play tackle football) and is brought to tears at the sight of them in their uniforms.
5. I LOVE my family! I mean my entire family! I absolutely love my aunts and uncles... they are like extensions of my parents. I adore my cousins... they are all like brothers and sisters to me! I love nothing more than to get together as a big group for a bbq or something. They all have the best sense of humor!
6. I love to curl up on the couch with a great mystery.
7. I love the feel of a paintbrush in my hand.
8. I want to be a stay at home mom.
9. I believe in angels.
10. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream!
Stay tuned, because I'll be passing this onto some of you later!!!
Thanks, Lilly Sue!
I do! When my dear brother passed away almost two years ago, my Josie had a really tough time dealing with it. I explained to her that her Uncle Tommy was now an angel in heaven, and if she ever needed to talk to him, just to look for the brightest, biggest star in the sky.
Now when she sees the North Star come out at night, she identifies it as Uncle Tommy.
Stars hold special meaning to us here at Eventually Cottage.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I even used them in the goodie bags for Josie's birthday. PC spray painted those frames white and I used scrapbooking paper to put the girls' initials in the frame. They came out really cute, I wish I had taken a picture of them, but of course I didn't.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
It was very difficult to narrow this selection down to 10 "Sisters"!!! So many of you have stopped by Eventually Cottage over the past month and touch my life with kindness. All of you have either lent advice when I needed it, lent support/encouragement when I needed it, or just left a kind word or two. I appreciate each and every friend that stops by and visits with me. You are all an inspiration to me! Thank you so much!